Kamis, 20 Oktober 2011

Re-think again what i've capture with my mobile

Categories: ,

Yosh minna!
i just think what i've capture..
but i think myself is changed so much than year ago yeah.. lol
whatever, let's start now!!

In these photos are when i still in Indonesia

24/02/2011


ugh.. i really miss this situation now.. TTATT

and this when i go to beach for grade separation

19/05/2011






but i don't want to down in the beach (afraid my skin can fired :p)

and this is the photos from me and my friends




i think i want back again time to see all the foolish, sadness, happyily i ever do it..
lol
i remember i ever not present like (bolos in indonesia) when exam bahasa with my friend (lol)
but still i got the high score

okay, just this for now.. my downloaded is finish so i want to watch (GINTAMA) again
lol

may be i can update my re-think again when i finish my watches..

ough.. wait! i want to introduce my mascot first.!

This Is It!


Copyright by frya of course =P

i dunno what her name .. lol

oya, for all people who know me,, i change my name and my link yeah

from yuura to be frya <-- this frya is near my real name okay, just that.. see you later in the next post =D bye frya

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Re-think again what i've capture with my mobile"